Who benefits from the Advocacy of
Disabled individuals who are in need of income, work return services
and/or vocational expert testimony.
Attorneys who specialize in personal injury, medical malpractice or
worker's compensation casework.
Insurance Companies who need skilled representatives to provide
assistance to their claimants or documentation regarding the status of
particular labor markets.
Physicians who do not understand the complexity of the Social Security
Disability system and have patients that are no longer able to work.
Individuals with Disabilities:
- In-Home Appointments
- Form Completion
- Regular Status Updates
- Hearing Preparation & Attendance
- Benefit Verification
- Case Evaluation/Administration
- Staff Training
- LTD Vocational Rehabilitation
- Varied Reporting Formats
Medical Treatment Providers:
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Work History Evaluations
- Social Security Expertise
- Coordinate Psychological & Functional Capacity
- Clarifying Social Security Regulations &
- Forms to Reduce Paperwork
- Represent Patients Eligible for Social Security
- Representation of Group Members Eligible for Social